Sometimes it is hard to understand how a website or database works. Academic Search Premier is a database that provides libraries across the world with access to a multitude of scholarly articles and journals. Today, I am going to give a step-by-step tutorial on how to use this Wake Forest Library Resource.
- Go to https://zsr.wfu.edu/
- Press on Databases
- You will be brought to a page that looks like this
- You can either use a popular option or if you have a specific topic, you can use the All Databases alphabetical list that shows you all the databases offer.
- In this example, we are going to click on Academic Search Premier
- This will lead you to a page that looks like this
- From here you can enter your search and it will take you to scholarly articles, journals, and videos that fit whatever you search
*Make sure you create a search statement that helps you narrow down what you are looking for
- And from then on, peruse the scholarly literature that’s provided and use the ones that you feel will help with whatever project, paper, or podcast you are working on.